Saturday, April 18, 2009

Well it seems like everyone else I know has a Blog, so I figured, why not jump on the bandwagon myself? My finals for university arree coming up.... i had a three hour workshoppp and it killed the day for me... not only does waking up annoy me but i have come to realize that the weather takes a toll on me...... i steppped outtta my house walked down to the beachhh and felt sick...... the heat was sooo stronggg that i just wanted to jump into the poool.....i missss the cold winters with my whole familyyy sipping on chai karak hahah :) 

The countdown for the summer is surely gonna begin soon hahah 3 more weeeks for tokyoooo :) 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals ;)

    TOKYO is SO much fun. The best city I've been too (and I've been to many amazing cities) it's so much fun!

    x

    F

    ReplyDelete
  2. nooo wayy you've been to japan??? when?? where?? thankkk youu about the finalls haha 7amdullilahh it went smooothlyy <3

    ReplyDelete